We are registered for:
- Free Early Years Education to eligible 2 year olds* – 15 hours free early education and childcare dependent on an economic criteria, for children looked after by the local authority or children with additional needs.
- Early Years Education Funding (3-4 years) – All three and four-year-olds are entitled to free early education or childcare for 15 hours a week during term time. This starts the term after they are three.
- Early Years Pupil Premium** – For 3 and 4 year old children whose parents are in receipt of certain qualifying benefits, or who have been adopted or are in care
- Childcare vouchers
- 30 Hours Free Childcare*** – Working parents of 3 and 4 years olds may be entitled to up to 30 hours free childcare. New applications will need to let us know their eligibility code so we can offer you a funded place for your child.
- Tax-Free Childcare*** – A Government scheme to support working parents with childcare costs. For every £8 you pay in, the government will pay in an extra £2.
(If eligible for the 30 Hours Free Childcare or Tax-Free Childcare information will need to be re-confirmed on a regular basis to ensure that there are no gaps or delays with the entitlement.)
*For more information about Two Year Old Early Years Education Offer
**For more information about Early Years Pupil Premium
*** For information and to check eligibility visit:
Speak to a member of staff for any additional information or clarification about what funding you are eligible for.
The fees are currently £4.30 per hour, payable in advance.
Fees continue to be payable if a child is absent without notice or for a short time. In cases of prolonged absence, parents should consult the management about fee payment. Each child’s attendance at the group is conditional upon continued payment of the necessary fees.
If you have any questions about fees or funding then talk to a member of staff or call us on 023 8066 8234.